Aljaž Cankar joined our firm in the beginning of 2017 as Junior Associate. Before that, he was gaining experience at one of the so-called “Big 4” companies. Aljaž deals primarily with commercial and tax law and advises clients in relation to migration law. In the past, he participated in different projects of commercial dispute resolution, including a major commercial arbitration project.
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law, Master’s Degree (2017)
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law, Bachelor’s Degree (2015)
English, Serbian, Croatian
- Associate at Jadek & Pensa Law Office (since 2020)
- Junior Associate at Jadek & Pensa Law Office (since 2017)
- Slovene Bar Association – as Associate