Domen Romih is Tax Adviser at Jadek & Pensa Law Office and deals with matters related to tax law. He advises on tax analyses of existing or planned transactions, company restructurings and demanding real estate transactions. He is specialised in tax consultancy in transactions and in representation in fiscal supervision procedures. He is focused on understanding the tax aspects of new business models of the digital economy, which are changing the roles of parties in transactions, and has adopted an active approach to finding efficient tax solutions in the implementation of the blockchain technology.
Maribor Faculty of Law (2008)
- Tax adviser in law office Jadek & Pensa (since 2016)
- Tax adviser in law office Simič & partnerji d.o.o. (2008–2016)
- Contract work in tax matters for BDO svetovanje d.o.o. (2006–2008)
- Switzerland Discloses Bank Data (Švica razkriva bančne podatke), Revija Denar Journal, No. 449/2015
- Unilateral Extraordinary Legal Remedy (Enostransko izredno pravno sredstvo), Revija Denar Journal, No. 442/2014
- Double Taxation of Cash (Dvojna obdavčitev gotovine), Revija Denar Journal, No. 424/2013