Urša Horvat KousSeniority
Urša Horvat Kous is a senior associate who advises clients in a wide range of legal areas. Her primary areas of expertise are personal data protection law and intellectual property law. She has been working intensively on personal data protection matters since 2018 and advises clients on compliance, drafting internal documentation as well as dealing with supervisory authorities. In the area of intellectual property law, she focuses on trademark protection and related disputes as well as litigation. Since 2021, she has also been working more intensively in the area of energy law.
University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law (2013)
- Senior Associate at Jadek & Pensa Law Office (since 2018)
- Associate at Jadek & Pensa Law Office (2016–2018)
- Judicial Trainee at Ljubljana Higher Court (2014–2015)
- Junior Associate at Jadek & Pensa Law Office (2013–2014)
- Slovenian bar (since 2018)
- Horvat, U., Accetto, M. (2013) National reports from Slovenia. In European Competition Law Review (pp. N-57 – N-59), Volume 34, Issue 4. United Kingdom, Sweet & Maxwell Ltd.
- Horvat, U. National reports from Slovenia. In European Competition Law Review; monthly publications since July 2013.
- Horvat, U., Siftar, L. (2011) Renewable Energy Sources in Slovenia. In Stiblar, F. (Hrsg.), Development Strategies (pp. 141–165). Ljubljana, Universität Ljubljana, Juristische Fakultät, Sammlung LITTERA.
- Horvat, U. (2010) Selected decisions of the Slovenian Supreme Court in 2010. Im Slovenian Law Review (S. 189–196), Vol. VII/No. 1–2.