Maja Činč joined our firm in 2019. Before that, she gained experience working at an international law firm in Vienna. She advises clients mostly in the fields of corporate and competition law. Maja participates in a variety of projects and assists attorneys in conducting legal due diligences and solving corporate legal matters.
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law, Master’s Degree (2019*)
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law, Bachelor’s Degree (2017)
- University of Ghent, Faculty of Law, Erasmus student Exchange (2017)
- Junior Associate at Jadek & Pensa Law Office (since 2019)
- Trainee at a larger international law firm (2018)